1. Our Web Site uses software features known as cookies, which
are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when
accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may
use them as follows:
(a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and
which pages or services you access while there; and
(b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to
identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it
easier for users to access them.
2. You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our services. Where you submit an enquiry to us you may be required to submit to us your name, e-mail address and/or your mobile telephone number (if appropriate) (together referred to as Personal Information).
3. We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
4. Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
5. Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by Go Ecommerce approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and/or produce relevant services.
6. If you do not wish to receive this information from Go Ecommerce or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please contact us via this web sites Contact Us page.
7. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
8. If a third party acquires control or the business of Go ECommerce, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
9. We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
10. When our enquiry form asks you to enter sensitive information that information is encrypted by the use of security systems with encryptions and firewalls, provided on a secure socket layer (SSL), to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
11. If you have any questions about the security of our web site contact us on our Contact Us page
12. If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website's own privacy statement.
13. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
14. By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.
15. We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.